Our successful & busy client near Dalston, Carlisle is expanding the team and are on the look out for a Customer Sales Coordinator.
Selling and distributing lubricants and fuels across Cumbria for over 40 years, we are seeking an enthusiastic individual to support their continued success.
This is a crucial role in ensuring the smooth execution of sales operations and maintaining strong relationships with their customers. This position involves coordinating sales activities, managing customer enquiries, and providing excellent support to the wider sales & operations team.Some responsibilities:
The right candidate:
- Follow, promote, and enforce all relevant Company policies and procedures
- Identify and pursue own business opportunities and leads in accordance with agreed target levels
- Nurture and build strong relationships with customers to ensure they receive a first-rate experience
- Take inbound sales calls
- Manage customers’ accounts as part of sales ordering process, paying attention to credit limits and outstanding debt
- Maximise on up-selling opportunities with current and potential customers to achieve conversion targets
- Good team player
- Strong communication skills, telephone, face to face and email.
- Someone who can multi-task and can work under pressure at times/meet deadlines
- Good computer skillsSalary, hours & benefits:
£25,645 per annum
Monday to Friday
8.30am - 5.00pm with a 1hr lunch break
Some Saturday support may be required. Overtime would be paid
33 days holiday allowance and a good company pension
More benefits and attractive incentives availableDoes this job sound like the one for you? If YES, please APPLY HERE TODAY!