Join a well established and successful family-run business as a Mechanical Maintenance Engineer
in Workington, Cumbria.
A production and wholesale business with a commitment to excellence, innovation, and a familial atmosphere sets them apart from others!
As they continue to grow, we are seeking a passionate Mechanical and Maintenance Engineer to join a close-knit team.Position Overview:
As a Mechanical and Maintenance Engineer, you will play a pivotal role in ensuring the smooth operation of the machinery and facilities within the production areas and lines. Your expertise will be instrumental in maintaining and optimising their equipment, identifying areas for improvement, and implementing preventive maintenance strategies.
You will be required to maintain the fire alarm and security systems, as well as general building maintenance.Key Responsibilities:
- Conduct routine maintenance checks and repairs on machinery and equipment.
- Diagnose mechanical issues and develop effective solutions.
- Collaborate with the production team to minimise downtime and optimise productivity.
- Recommend and implement improvements to enhance efficiency and reliability.
- Maintain accurate records of maintenance activities and equipment performance.
Hours & Salary:
- Proven experience in mechanical maintenance.
- Proficiency in troubleshooting and repairing mechanical systems and issues which may arise throughout the building.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Ability to work independently and collaboratively within a team environment.
Monday - Friday
Very attractive salary, depending on experience.
On call requiredIf you are interested, please APPLY HERE: