An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Finance and Office Manager to join a local charity on a part time basis in Penrith.
This role will be vary varied and busy, working in an office of around 6 staff, however some flexibility and hybrid working may also be offered.
Our client is looking for a confident individual, someone prepared to get stuck in, be hands on, but most of all, friendly! The office can be bustling with activity on some days, and others, everyone gets their heads down. The team however, are all close knit. They even have a 'cook out' once a week in the communal kitchen and dining area....will you get involved too?!
The ideal candidate will have:
- Bookkeeping experience, ideally using Quickbooks or other similar financial software
- An understanding of managing project finance's; Budgets and Forecasting
- Administration experience, specifically managing the building, utilities and other licenses, compliance and legal documents as required for a charity.
- Report writing for Directors
- Competent in Office 365, Shared Documents, Google Docs and Excel
- Understanding of basic Social media posting
This role will be working between 2-3 days per week (20-25 hours per week), however the working days and hours can be flexible. Part days, Full Days or School hours will all be considered - you tell us what you need, and I'm sure we can accommodate!
Hybrid working may also be considered on some days as per business needs.
Salary: £25k FTE (37.5 hours)
For more info, please apply!