We have an exciting opportunity to join a well-established Leisure Group as a Cook in the heart of Penrith.
Join a company that offers endless career opportunities!
This UK wide leisure group offers a wide range of indoor and outdoor activities, award-winning spa facilities, restaurants, and retail outlets.
They provide fantastic training programmes, free travel, and food and drink on shift along with up to 60% discounts across the leisure groups holidays and activities among other benefits just to name a few!
Our ideal candidate will have:
- Previous experience as a Cook
- OR a Kitchen Assistant with the desire to progress to that next stage in your career
- Food Hygiene Certificate, or willing to work towards the intermediate level
- Formal cooking qualification, or willing to work towards
- Friendly and adaptable personality
- Team player
- Ability to work in a busy environment and under pressure
Duties as a Cook:
Hours of Work
- Cook food as per customer orders in a timely fashion
- Maintain cleanliness of the kitchen area adhering to all H&S regulations
- Manage food costing through correct portion and waste control
- Maintain standards for food storage, rotation, quality, and appearance
5 days over 7, full time hours guaranteed between 8am and 12pm! Salary
£20,000-23,000 per annum - regular salary reviews = increase of pay
today and one of our members of staff will be in touch soon!