This is not just another administration job. This is a Riverside Recruitment administration job. Organised. Creative. Curious. Ambitious. Communicative. Focused.
Does this sound like you?
You will become part of an award winning, high performing team that acknowledges the importance and value of loyalty, ambition, and progression.
As an administration supervisor you will be supporting our recruitment team with a wide range of critical administrative functions, including, but not limited to:
- Online computer systems
- Online job board management
- In-house database control
- Telephone calls to candidates and clients
- Compliance checks
- Shift allocation including management of high-volume rotas
- General management of all in-house procedures
- Capable of communicating at a senior level with our clients, both in writing and verbally
- Experience of working in a customer-focused environment
- The ability to motivate a team
- Excellent IT skills, especially with Excel
- A good eye for detail
- Ambition and willingness to learn and develop
- A positive outlook on life
- A driving licence is essential
In return we can offer you:
We are offering a competitive salary of 25K - £27k per annum, a company share scheme (after qualifying period), and a personal development plan with exciting opportunities to grow and progress within the company. Leaving the best until last, our now, infamous Nando’s Friday lunch time special.
Apply now to be considered!