Continuous Improvement Practitioner required for large Manufacturing company in Penrith on a full time, permanent basis.
Our client is leading global manufacturer of windows, doors, stairs, and treated composite trim and panels.
Key Objective of the Role
We are looking for someone with a background in lean manufacturing who can influence, inspire, and drive a grass roots cultural shift towards a lean manufacturing environment. You will be required to spend equal time out on the factory floor, coaching mentoring and educating and reporting progress.
This role is perfect for a driven performer who has a proven background in continuous improvement and collaboration within a manufacturing environment. The role will require flexibility, energy, enthusiasm, and resilience.
The role will help to identify improvement opportunities, effectively deploying lean methodologies business process assessment, planning.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
Experience and Background Requirements
- Pro-active safety approach by identifying safety improvement opportunities.
- Deliver weekly, monthly & quarterly kaizen events of differing scales & expectations.
- Support a positive transformation across the site through effective participation, enabling the team within and across all levels of the business to continually improve people’s capability, processes, and procedures through sustainability.
- Contribute to the site lean capabilities through effective training, mentoring, and coaching to build effective matrix teams and drive employee engagement, involvement, and deployment.
- Maintain exceptional housekeeping and organisational controls.
- Must have a ‘SAFETY FIRST’ culture with a zero tolerance and continuous safety improvement mentality.
- Proven track record of success in Leading or Managing change initiatives within organisations
- Experience of delivering lean training material, coaching and facilitation of the training across all levels of the site and organisation
This is a full-time role working 8am-5pm Monday-Friday.
Excellent development opportunities are on offer if desired.
For more info, please apply today!