Are you an experienced Business Developer looking for an exciting new opportunity?
Here at Riverside, we have been given the opportunity to support a growing IT company based in Carlisle looking for business development manager for their company, they are looking to recruit field-based candidates who are comfortable going out to meet clients face to face and grow and develop current and new relationships.
- To understand and meet a monthly ‘New Business’ target by continuously establishing new accounts and maintaining existing accounts.
- Identify, contact, and build relationships with prospective clients through a combination of telephone and in-person cold calls, networking, and referrals to obtain appointments.
- Develop and maintain a robust pipeline.
- Identify and develop new business opportunities / leads from new and existing clients at all stages of the sales cycle and pass these to all relevant departments, if not suitable for your pipeline.
- To meet agreed activity based KPI’s assigned to your day-to-day role.
- Work effectively with decision makers to develop long term strategic relationships.
- Prepare and present powerful, persuasive presentations that effectively demonstrate the value proposition of all Online Systems products and services.
- Build and submit accurate orders and contracts.
- Effectively manage contract negotiations and close new business deals.
- Work with your local team and business function in a way that enhances the Online Systems values.
- Be able to efficiently forecasts future sales revenue to report to the Line Manager.
- Maintain a good understanding of the businesses’ products or services through self-development.
The right candidates with have strong business to business experience and a proven track record of achieving new business targets and exceeding KPI's. Given this is a field base role a driver’s licence is essential.
Starting Salary will be varied based on experience between £20,000 and £30,000 plus a company car allowance and a very attractive commission scheme in place.
For More information please apply online or give us a call on 01228 590800