We are now looking for Postal Delivery Drivers to work 37 hours over 6 days Monday to Saturday each week, delivering post to residential properties in Cumbria. We are recruiting for several sites, Cockermouth, Maryport, Wigton, Whitehaven.
As a Postal Delivery Driver, your duties will include:
- Collect items from the main distribution centre and load the van
- Perform appropriate vehicle checks prior to departure
- All parcels to be collected and delivered within scheduled times
- Be responsible for the vehicle and collected mail/content security
- Apply all PPE and follow safety systems at all times
Roles start once vetting has been completed and will continue ongoing until told otherwise.Postal Delivery Drivers will need the following:
- Valid UK driving licence – no more than 6 points
- Ability to use PDA technology – training will be provided
- Mail Security training
- All relevant H&S training
- Element of flexibility for start time changes or additional shifts
Interested in this opportunity?
Click apply now!