A new opportunity for an Executive Assistant / PA has arisen to join a well established, award winning Engineering company in the heart of Workington.
Our client operate from one of the largest workshops in the UK giving them the capability to offer some of the biggest steel and fabrication projects in the UK. They offer turnkey solutions including multidiscipline engineering design, manufacture, testing, installation and commissioning.
The purpose of this role is to manage, plan and organise the efficient and effective support to the CEO.
Typical duties will include:
- Provide full administrative & secretarial support including communication with the board and senior management
- Daily electronic diary management including organising meetings, appointments, conferences and internal & external events
- Programmes and travel arrangements including itineraries, maps & directions, parking & taxi information etc for the CEO for business visits & corporate events
- Provide reports, presentations & briefs to a high professional standard for internal & external consumption at Director & Senior Manager level
- Collate information for reporting for Key KPI’s for Monthly Management Meeting
- Manage all spend on the Company Purchasing Card for the CEO
The ideal candidate will have:
- Proficient use of Microsoft packages with excellent administrative skills
- General secretarial experience in a similar role - Essential
- Relevant IT qualifications
- Financial knowledge - Desirable
This will be a full time role working Monday to Friday.
Salary will be dependant upon experience.