We're looking for 6 Christmas Parcel Delivery Drivers to work for our client based in Carlisle, Cumbria.
Duties will include:
For this role you must have:
- Sorting/preparing your load ready for delivery
- Be responsible for delivering parcels in a safe and timely manner
- Have great customer service skills
- Ensure daily vehicle checks are done before every shift
- Knowledge of Cumbria, South West Scotland and surrounding areas
- Be able to use scanners and plan your route accordingly
Hours of work:
- Previous multi drop experience is essential
- Be physically fit and able to load/unload heavy parcels
- Valid driving licence with no more than 6 points
- Be flexible with working pattern and working weekends
Rate of pay:
- Mon to Fri and occasional Saturdays
- Working hours - 0930-1900 approx.
- Timescale of work - mid October to early January
- Mon - Sat dayshift - £11.34
Security vetting is required for this role, this will be conducted after initial registration.
Immediate start available after vetting is completed.
Interested? Click apply today!