Riverside Recruitment are looking to recruit full time Production Operatives on behalf of our client Greggs who are based in Penrith.
Successful applicants will be working in a modern production environment for an industry-leading food manufacturer.
Hours of Work
Monday- Friday with optional overtime.
Your gross salary for this role will be £381.42 per week with the option of overtime.
You’ll fit right into Greggs as a Production Operative if:
- You’ve ideally had previous experience of working in food manufacturing or have food handling experience in a warehouse environment.
- You’re comfortable with standing for long periods of time, lifting and carrying, as well as other tasks such as cleaning.
- You’re experienced in following processes and procedures and working in a fast-paced environment where timescales are important.
- You are a great team player - respectful and appreciative towards our Greggs Family.
- You are supportive of an inclusive culture – recognising and valuing that difference is good.
- You are friendly, honest and hardworking and enjoy some fun at work!
Prior experience is not required for this full-time position as full training will be provided but if you have worked previously in a manufacturing sector this will be advantageous.
To apply, please submit your full CV.