We are actively looking for a Finance Assistant to join a well established Manufacturing company in Aspatria. This role offers study support, progression and training opportunities, however, as it is an urgent position, you must be available to start within 1 week.
You will be provided with 1 day a week day release to college to study AAT and continue your professional development within accountancy.
Typical job duties will include:
- MAtching of invoices to delivery notes
- Investigating any discrepencies
- Supporting the production teams, updating the ERP system
- General office admin and reception duties
The ideal candidate must have:
- Experience of working within an office environment
- Preferably some finance experience, or a desire to train in this field
- Excellent attention to detail
Working hours are 35 hours per week, start and finish times are flexible between 8am and 5pm with 1 hour for lunch.
Pay: £18-20k depending on experience plus study support. This is a temporary to permanent opportunity.