We are currently recruiting for full-time Shipping / Documentation Clerk to work in a busy manufacturing site near Carlisle.
The main duties for this role are as follows:
- Handling complete Export documentation.
- Making of Invoices
- Making of Packing list
- Making of Certificate of Origin
- Making of Insurance Certificate
- Collecting of CE/Equivalent Certificate
- Pre-Shipment and Post Shipment Documents
- L/C related documents,
- Knowledge of all other necessary documents related to export.
- Co-ordination with Vendors for the cut-off date and Vessel Details
- Co-ordination with the Freight Forwarder and supplier for the timely handover of cargo
- Creates shipping labels and handles shipping information
- Sends booking requests to shipping lines
- Communicates with other stockroom personnel about organization practices and picker technology
- Problem solves for customers and suppliers about shipping routes, delayed items, and rush orders
- Performs administrative duties like answering phones, updating records, and providing excellent customer service
- Liaises with warehouse overseers and managers about product ordering and storage
- Maintains good customer relationships and answers any customer questions
- Keeps organized shipping records, including statements of origin, shipping costs, products shipped, and receipt dates
- Develops knowledge about freight and sea shipping regulations and practices
- Works well with shipping team to complete orders on time
- Excellent Communication Skill
- Ability to work independently
- Experience of min. 3 yrs with Shipping & shipping related documentation
To apply for this role please forward your CV online.