We are looking for a Postal Delivery Worker to distribute parcels and letters in the local Brampton area.
This is your opportunity to have a real impact, in the heart of your community, while working for one of the UK's most well-loved brands.
The position will be for a minimum of one month but with opportunities to last longer for the right candidate.
£11.44 per hour
Working hours - Monday to Saturday.
You will be responsible for delivering letters and parcels quickly and efficiently, by driving and/or walking on a dedicated route, whilst maintaining our high integrity standards and demonstrating friendly customer service.
As a Postal Delivery Worker, you will need the following:
- Full UK Driving licence, with no more than six points.
- Excellent customer service skills.
- Upbeat and self-motivated.
- Love of the outdoors, whatever the weather.
- Good level of fitness to meet demands of the role.
- Excellent organisational skills.
- Resilience and flexibility.
Interested? Then click apply now!