Do you have a Large Goods Vehicle Class 1 licence?
Do you enjoy being on the road but without the burden of nights away from home?
How would you like to work for one of the UK's best-loved brands?
Every day they delivery letters and parcels across the country to people and communities that rely on them.
Based in Carlisle, we are looking for LGV drivers to work for our client.
About the role -
Drivers are an integral part of their business, collecting and transporting mail from different sites and moving it to the next stage of the process.
As part of the team, you'll drive on fixed routes across the UK making on-time deliveries, while maintaining the security of your load and the condition of the vehicle.
With no multi-drops, you will be required to assist with the loading and unloading of your vehicle.
About you -
- Shift patterns will include weekend shifts
- Full time / Part time / Odd shifts
- AM and PM shifts available at various start times
- Independant: You'll enjoy being on the road, ensuring millions of letters and parcels reach their destination every year.
- Customer Service: Enthusiastic and committed to supporting businesses and connecting communities.
- Resilience: Be able to work under pressure, you'll also act as a friendly fae that people know and trust.
- Punctual and reliable: With colleagues and customers relying on you, you'll be driven to complete your deliveries safely and to good time.
- Flexibility: Able to work a variety of shifts including weekends and bank holidays.
: Rates starting from £17.63 p/hr
Hold a valid C+E
manual UK driving licence (HGV Class 1) / Drivers CPC
card / Digital Tachograph
card.Minimum 2 years
HGV C+E driving experience and less than 6 penalty points.
Completion of security vetting and an assessment is required before being able to start.Click apply today!