An Exciting opportunity has arisen for an experienced Finance Manager to join a well established Charity in Carlisle on a Part Time basis.
Offering flexible working during the week, you will be required to work 22 hours to accommodate business needs.
The purpose of the role will be to support the Business Manager whilst managing a Finance Officer, ensuring the day to day financial operations of the organisation are legally and regulatory compliant.
Duties will include:
- Participating in Cost-Benefit analysis
- Review Monthly Management Accounts
- Oversee Cash Flow Management
- Manage Budgeting and Forecasting
- Lead on preparation of Year End Accounts
- Oversee Bookkeeping activities
- Line management of the Finance Officer
The ideal candidate will have:
- Experience in a financial role that involves budget setting, forecasting and Analysis - Essential
- Experienced in producing management accounts - Essential
- Ideally experienced in a voluntary sector, although not essential
- Finance or Accounting qualification such as ACA, CA, ACCA or CIMA or an Undergraduate Degree - Desirable not Essential
The working hours will be 22 hours per week although the days and times can be flexible. There will be some occasions that certain meetings will have to be attended with notice and prior arrangement.
Salary is equivalent up to £29k for full time hours. This will be discussed at interview (£16-18k part time).