We are recruiting for a permanent full time Van driver.
Delivering business products throughout Cumbria and SW Scotland. Our delivery drivers are the face of our business and engage regularly with our clients to maintain good business relationships This is a physically demanding role involving some heavy & repetitive lifting.
The key responsibilities of the role are as follows:
• Loading and unloading vans
• Multi-drop deliveries
• Adhering to all road safety regulations
• Operating handheld device for signature capture
• Assisting with installation of flat-pack office furniture
• Occasionally assisting with warehouse duties
The successful applicant will;
• Hold a full UK driving licence (We can accept up to 3 points (SP30 endorsements only) there must be no DR, DD, CD, BA, NE, TT,XX or MS endorsements)
• Have a friendly, approachable manner and be comfortable developing customer relationships
• Be a reliable, team player with a good work ethic
Working hours Monday to Friday 07:00-15:30.