Drivers required to tow an exhibition trailer (5.5m or 7.5m) to rural villages and events throughout South West Scotland. 6 days per week,
The majority of events are taking place in a public park, or a primary school.
Drivers will be responsible for the following:
- Transporting the trailer from the depot to the specified venue and parking up in accordance with the site map provided
- Completing relevant mileage paperwork
- Fuelling and maintaining the trailer, transit van and portable generator
- Cleaning both vehicles once per week
Once the trailer is parked up, the driver will be responsible for supporting the set up and take down for the events, this could include setting up and/or taking down:
- Bungee run inflatable
- PA system set up
- Resources and activities to/from the van
In addition, the person will be responsible for regularly undertaking a litter pick around the event area.
This is a seasonal position, The successful candidate must have the experience of towing trailers and the relevent licence categories (C1E).
Please note - the hours for this job are approx. 1100 - 2300 Monday to Saturday (6 days per week)