Warehouse Manager- 35-45k - Workington
Our client offer sales administration, warehousing and distribution to wide range of retailers and online businesses. Operating from a large facility in Workington, they are now in a position to appoint an experienced Warehouse Manager to compliment the current management team.
The ideal candidate will:
- Be able to demonstrate experience of working in a people focussed environment, ideally within the Distribution or Warehousing sector.
- Have a good knowledge and understanding of managing staff who are the core operations of the business, rather than managing operators or automated focussed businesses.
- Be competent in addressing issues, finding solutions and implementing new practices.
- Have excellent attention to detail and understand how to effectively deliver Service Level Agreements, Productivity and Quality Assurance.
The role will involve:
- Being responsible for the outbound activity of the warehouse and achieving planned productivity.
- Ensuring communication is streamlined across all personnel. This will include delivering team meetings and training, keeping on top of attendance monitoring and offering continuous feedback and action plans.
- Shift planning and day to day Health & Safety
- Ensuring quality standards are maintained and identifying root cause of quality failures or incidents and minimising future reoccurrences.
- Managing the administration for carrier invoicing.
This is a challenging role that will offer great satisfaction once bedded in. You will be given autonomy to deliver change within a fast paced business.
If you can demonstrate longevity and progression in previous roles, we would be delighted to hear from you.