We are looking for an HGV Class 1 Shunter driver for our client based in Carlisle.
- Working weekends
- Shunting vehicles/trailers between local sites
- Maintain cleanliness of Shunter vehicle
- Report any trailer or vehicle defects
- Follow all site health and safety procedures
Hours of work:
- Opportunity for full or part time working pattern (must incorporate weekends)
- Start times between 0500 - 0600
- Guaranteed 10 hrs paid per shift
- Long term, on-going work available
- Must have C+E entitlement
- Valid Drivers Qualification Card (CPC)
- Valid Digital Tachograph Card
- Maximum 6 points allowed due to insurance
- Must have driven HGV Class 1 vehicle for at least 180 days in the past 2 years
Pay rates increase after 12 weeks.
Immediate start available after completing 2 day paid assessment.
Interested? Click Apply today!
For more info, please contact our Distribution team.