This position is being advertised by Riverside Recruitment who operate as an employment agency.
A key client of our's requires a assistant for initially 12 weeks, working 5 days out of 7. Please note this includes weekends.
* Assisting a skilled technician as fitting support
* Removes wipers and scuttle
* Prepares new glass for fitment
* Once glass in place refits scuttle and wipers
* Clean glass and work area ready to hand keys and vehicle back to the customer
* Assist technician with the loading and unloading of vans each day
We are looking for candidates that are happy to undertake a physical role which includes manual dexterity and working outside, as well as having good customer service skills. Full time working hours, 7am - 4pm, for a minimum of 12 weeks, with potential for longer term roles. Start dates will be within one week of interview.
If interested and available immediately please respond with your CV.