This position is being advertised by Riverside Recruitment who operate as an employment agency.
Due to an increase in demand Riverside Recruitment have a fantastic opportunity to work for one of their key industrial clients. Based from Carlisle, working from a friendly and supportive warehouse environment, we have positions for an enthusiastic individuals looking for their perfect next/first job in an ever growing industry.
The Role: Our client are seeking a hard working individuals to join their team. Superb training will be provided, but the successful candidate would be expected to complete some of the following duties:
- Loading and unloading trucks and checking in merchandise
- Prepares orders by processing requests and supply orders; pulling materials; packing boxes; placing orders in delivery area
- Sort and place materials or items on racks, shelves or in bins according to organizational standards
- Open bales, crates and other containers
- Production line work
- Maintains inventory controls by collecting stock location orders, printing request, recording amounts of materials or items received or distributed through a computer. May also assist in counting of physical inventory
- Maintains safe and clean work environment
- Wear the proper safety equipment
The firm is looking for a friendly team player with an ability to meet an expected standard in performance, you must be reliable and hardworking! This is a wonderful opportunity to kick start your Industrial career at a well-established firm. All training is provided, so experience isn’t necessary, more importantly is an attitude to do a job well. Requirements:
For this role you must have a positive attitude and a desire to do well. You will also need to provide a reference from a previous employer or a Character reference from education. You will also need to be flexible to working hours, most of our work comes in at short notice and the duration of each assignment can be unknown. Salary & Hours of work:
Our industrial work starts from £7.83 per hour. At the moment the hours of work available are either 6am-6pm or 6pm-6am, 7 shifts a week are available currently. However we’d like to hear from you if you can only work certain days/nights. Application Process:
This role is an immediate start, so if you’re currently available please forward a CV today or call Riverside Recruitment
to apply. Successful candidates will be selected for interview within 2 weeks. Unfortunately we are sometimes due to high demand unable to get back to everyone, if this is the case with yourself, thank you for your application, however it does mean you were unsuccessful. Please feel free to re-apply for any other future roles which we advertise.
For more details on all the jobs we have, please go onto our website or Facebook page.