Riverside Recruitment are looking to hire an Administrative Assistant on behalf of our client based near Workington.
This is a temporary position with an immediate start.
£9.20 - £9.50 depending on experience.
40 hours per week.
Role and Responsibilities:
- Collating of information from our internal database.
- PC experience and the ability to use Microsoft Office Suite (Microsoft Excel, Word, and Email).
- Preparing excel spreadsheets and data input.
- Compiling inventory audits.
- Checking inventory and stock levels for a busy distribution environment.
- Organising for products to for distribution.
- Placing orders once stock is below a certain level.
- Communicating with customers, both internal and external.
You must have good communication skills, both verbal and written and have excellent attention to detail. Transport and driving licence may be required due to our client’s location.
To apply, please submit your full CV.