Riverside Recruitment are looking to recruit a full-time Customer Service Administrator on behalf of our client in the Carlisle area.
This is a temporary-ongoin position and may lead to permanent employment for suitable candidates.
You will be working for an industry-leading company to act as first point of contact for the customer and Account Manager, regarding the processing of orders from receipt to successful delivery, including.
About the Role
You will be responsible for ensuring all work is processed correctly onto GTS within lead time agreed in the relevant customer’s contract, as well as providing information, reports (KPI and other) and general administrative support within Customer Service team to ensure all customer requirements are met, and suppling required information to Account Manager/Customer regarding delivery performance including root causes. You will be liaising with Planning and other departments across the business to escalate any issues and rectify proactively, and organise returns and rebooks where relevant, processing stock discrepancies and customer claims regarding shortages, damages, refusals and other as required.
Ideally you will have a background in Customer Service and will be customer-focused with good attention to detail. You will need to be highly organised with a good level of numeracy and literacy, and must be able to work on your own initiative.
Duties and Responsibilities
Qualifications and Experience
- Complete daily/weekly/monthly KPI reports as required (including Daily Performance, Non Conformance, OTIF, FTA and Volume reports) within specified deadlines.
- Investigate late/failed deliveries to provide Root Cause information to customer and Account Manager.
- Ensure accuracy of information reported at all times .
- Update required logs/spread sheets daily or as required.
- Proactively manage performance, contacting ES Planning departments for late planned loads to improve DOT – escalate for resolution if applicable.
- Ensure all additional costs are captured and reported correctly within the agreed timeframe.
- Complete post-delivery customer reporting to confirm deliveries off in their system to allow invoicing to take place.
- Run and clear unrated report form GTS, ensuring all consignments are rated accurately and within agreed timescales, obtaining new rates through the ESL sales team where required.
- Complete all required checks including order capture, end of day and unrated reports .
- Organise return/redelivery movements with customer, via in house AS400 system, following the agreed process & applying correct rates, ensuring all ancillary charges are captured.
- Support Customer Service team as required, including covering for Customer Services Team Leader where required.
- Keep up to date with news items, vacancies and process updates as detailed on the ESL Intranet system.
Applicants will need to have at leas 5 GCSEs at grade C or above, including Maths and English.
Experience in a similar role and a knowledge of transport operations is desirable.