Riverside Recruitment are looking to recruit a part-time Office Administrator for immediate start in the Carlisle area.
You will mainly be based out of the Carlisle office, liaising with officials and businesses across the Cumbria area, inputting data, maintaining financial records and overseeing events and meetings.
The standard hours for this position are 12 hours per week with flexi-time available. On occassion you may be required to work full-time as a requirement of the role.
Ideally you will have a background in an administration or secretarial position or working in a similar office environment. We are looking for individuals who are professional, reliable and flexible in their approach to their work.
Role and responsibilities:
- Preparing meeting agendas, typing up minutes and room booking
- To be involved in the collation and preparation of annual accounts, and to prepare balance sheets for events and monitoring budgets
- Managing petty cash, processing invoices and monitoring cheques
- Updating accounts and managing membership payments
- Taking part in fundraising events, managing aspects such as venue bookings, ticket sales and promotions
- Managing communications with current and potential members, including the preparation of membership literature and letters
- Data input and the maintenance of confidential data in line with GDPR
- Ordering office supplies and maintaining stock
- On occasion you will be responsible for opening and closing the office
You will need to have prior experience in a similar position and must be able to use Microsoft Office Suite, including Word and Excel.
To apply for this position, please submit your full CV.