Riverside Recruitment are looking to recruit a Head Chef on behalf of our client in the Whitehaven area.
This is a temporary position between 30th July to 4th August to provide cover for staff holidays.
Working in a four-star independently run bar, restaurant and hotel, you will be responsible for overseeing the breakfast and dinner menu, providing a range of contemporary dishes along with traditional pub favourites.
Role and Responsibilities:
• Food preparation and presentation
• Delivery of operations
• Management of the kitchen team
• Stock control and ordering supplies
• The ability to implement and monitor health & safety, food safety and hygiene procedures
• Experience as a Head Chef or a talented Sous gained in a pub or restaurant environment
• Food safety and hygiene certificates
• Experience managing a team in a kitchen environment
• Previous experience of stock ordering, rotation and management
Due to location applicants must have a valid UK driving licence and transport.
To apply, please submit your full CV.