We are looking for an Accounts Administrator on behalf of our client in the central Carlisle area.
Role and Responsibilities
The purpose of this role is to assist the Practice Accountant, with the successful candidate taking care of the day to day book keeping, but with an interest in learning about client accounts and the financial aspects of property management.
Key Skills and Requirements
- Sage 50
- Experience using Microsoft Office, with an good knowledge of Excel
- Experience in credit control or debt recovery
- General all round book keeping skills, sales ledger, purchase ledger, nominal ledger, bank reconciliations
- Attention to detail and ability to work under pressure to strict deadlines
- Knowledge of client account and financial aspects of property management (i.e. service charges) would be a distinct advantage, but this is not essential
Formal qualifications are not essential for this role, however a general manual book keeping qualification would be an advantage. Working Hours
Monday - Friday, flexible hours Salary
£18,000-£20,000 depending on experience