This position is being advertised by Riverside Recruitment on behalf of our Client based on the outskirts of Carlisle
Our Client is looking for a Farm worker who is familiar with working with poultry
Duties to include:-
- Cleaning and filling feeders and water containers.
- Spraying poultry houses with disinfectants
- Collecting eggs from trap nests, releasing hens from nests, and recording number of eggs laid by each hen.
- Packing eggs in cases or cartons; selecting and weighingand recording totals packed or crated on shipping or storage documents
- 6) Maintaining feeding and reports
Hours of work: Any five days out of seven (regular weekend working) 0700-1630 (1530 on Friday) (0700-1330 Saturday and Sunday). Workers are required to be flexible.
Although the Client would prefer someone with experience, training will be given to the right candidate
An immediate start is available and could lead to permanent work for the right candidate.
Own transport is essential due to location of the farm.