Riverside Recruitment are looking to hire a site maintenance person on behalf of our client based in the Penrith area.
Experience is not essential for this position but is advantageous.
This role will involve general site maintenance for a large hotel campus. Ideally you will be a team player who is easily approachable and comfortable handling guest enquiries. You must be self-motivated and a problem solver.
Due to the nature of this role applicants should be comfortable working outdoors in all weather.
Duties may include:
It is essential that you hold a UK driving licence for this position however transport can be provided.
- Changing light bulbs and ensuring other fixtures and fittings are in good working order
- Minor plumbing and carpentry
- Clearing or cleaning general areas
- Shifting furniture or equipment
- Assembling furniture or equipment
- Garden/landscape installation and maintenance
- Footpath maintenance
- Painting and decorating
- Clearing gutters
- Changing filters on air conditioning systems
- Maintaining property exterior through the different seasons