We are looking for an HGV Class 1 Shunter driver for our client based in Penrith.
General duties and responsibilities:
- Ensure all loaded trailers are sealed and secure
- Oversee the loading and off-loading of trailers
- Ensure the yard remains clean and tidy
- Be responsible for the basic upkeep of the Shunting vehicle and trailers
- Assist with general warehouse duties when not Shunting
Role requirements -
Rolling weekly shift rota - 0600 - 1400 one week then 1400 - 2200 the next.
The position is full time, Monday to Friday hours with the chance to go permanent with the client.
0600-1400 - £11.32
1400-2200 - £12.00
Overtime may be available from time to time at an enhanced rate depending on shift.
Immediate start available.
Click apply today!