Are you an experienced Teacher or have QTS status looking to move into a different sector?
Are you Teaching Assistant looking to progress your career?
Do you have the desire to ensure the next generation are trained and taught in an effective way and to the highest standard?
Working at this Educational facility, you will be responsible for supporting and assessing students in their level 2 and 3 qualifications in Supporting and Learning In Schools Qualification.
This will include:
- Delivering training according to the curriculum
- Assessing learners work throughout the academic year
- Offering Functional Skills support
The Ideal candidate will:
- Have QTS status or be a qualified Teaching Assistant with a proven track record of working in a school environment.
- Have a minimum of Level 2 in English & Maths
- Be able to demonstrate pastoral care experience
This is an ideal opportunity for those wishing to use previous qualifications in a post 16 environment. Further training can be offered to Teaching Assistants looking to develop their career.
You can guarantee your days will never be the same; you wont be just stuck in a classroom 5 days a week delivering lessons; and you will be given full responsibility for your own learners in and out of the classroom.
Hours: Full Time