We are looking for an enthusiastic Commis Chef to join a modern bar/restaurant in Keswick town centre.
The ideal candidate will have previous experience working within a busy kitchen and have exceptional food hygiene standards.
Main duties will include:
- Preparing and measuring ingredients
- Serving up dishes, ensuring presentation is of a high standard
- Participating in Lunch & Dinner service
- Dealing with deliveries and stock rotation
- Adhering to health & safety regulations at all times
This is a full time position working 5 days over 7. Weekend working will be essential.
To apply, please submit your full CV or call 07395885351.