Riverside Recruitment are looking to recruit several Production Operatives on behalf of our client based in Penrith.
This role is initially a temporary ongoing position, with permanent positions offered to suitable candidates. Various shift patterns are available including days, nights and weekend work.
Working on a fast-paced production line within a busy manufacturing environment you will be responsible for the following:
- Assembling component at various stages of the production process
- Collecting moving finished products to the warehouse ready for distribution
- Carrying out quality checks on finished products
- Working to deadlines and targets
- Observing Health and Safety regulations
The hours are 6-2 (Monday-Friday) & 2-10 (Monday-Friday. This will be on a weekly rota basis.
Experience is not necessary for this position as full training will be provided.
Applicants have their own driving licence and transport due to the site location, or live locally.
To apply, please submit your CV or call 01228 590800 (option 2) for further details.