Are you an ambitious sales person with the drive and determination to build your own success? Are you a creative and confident individual looking to join an industry leading hospitality team, and to grow revenue for a prestigious hotel business?
Our client is looking for a Business Development Manager to join their award-winning team in the heart of the Lake District. You will need to be a confident and outgoing professional, who loves building new relationships with an aptitude for networking.
The successful applicant will be responsible for improving and growing all aspects of the business, with a focus on the, conference corporate and agency markets, generating new business and servicing existing client accounts.
It is essential that you should have several years’ experience in a similar role, a proven track record in the hotel or events sector with an established corporate portfolio. You should be able to operate with little supervision and use your own initiative in a fast-paced, fast-growing environment.
Due to the nature of the role you will need to have a flexible working pattern to fit in with the needs of the business and be able to travel for work.
What Our Client Can Offer You
- Generous relocation package available, with short term live in accommodation in managers flat
- Competitive compensation package depending on experience
- Generous bonus scheme based on strategic targets and performance
- Staff discount scheme in all affiliated hotels and restaurants
- 28 days’ holiday entitlement
- Share of gratuities